Income Taxes and more
We support income tax preparation and filing for Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships, S Corporations, and C Corporations.
- Individuals: Please click here for the list of items to have ready for your tax appointment. Please note that the required documents are determined by the complexity of your return.
- Trusts: Domestic trusts generally have to file a return if it has taxable income, gross income of $600 or has a nonresident beneficiary.
- Estates: With the passing away of an individual some common tax items to consider are a Decedents Final Return, an Estate Income Tax Return and a Gross Estate Return.
- Gift Tax: What gift tax? Believe or not, there is a gift tax that applies to gifts over $13,000.
- Businesses, including Partnerships, S Corps, C Corps: Here for your business needs! Our services cater to small to medium business sizes.
- Non-Profit Services: Is your organization required to file Form 990? We can help you meet your deadline and e-file requirements.
Please call us for your individual needs and requirements.
Year-Round Tax Support
Representation with the Internal Revenue Service
As an Enrolled Agent there are no restrictions as to which taxpayers they can represent, what type of taxes, or which IRS office they can practice before.
Our bookkeeping services are tailored to meet your needs. We can cover all or part of your bookkeeping work or fill in for maternity leaves and other gaps in your departments. Custom services available include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Month/Year End and 1099s
- Quarterly and Annual Budgeting, Cash Flow Management
- Quickbooks Set-up and/or Troubleshooting.
We can help you with set-up, maintenance, reconciliations and/or clean up.
Are you on financial track? Our services can help you re-gain and maintain your personal finances. Tailored to meet your needs.
Full Financial Picture &/or Monthly Tracking
- Paperwork Maintenance
- Debt Reduction Plan